2015年4月23日星期四

Who kills Our Communication Time?

Who kills Our Communication Time?
  With the increasing technology, people have more chance to buy a private phone. And those phones are smart phones which would help people to live a convenient life. 
  In the modern time, almost everyone processes a phone no matter he or she is a children or old person. We have to admit that those smart phones could help us to do much things. And I believe that in the future, the artificial intelligence could occur. However, there are some disadvantages of this kin of technologies. The first one comes to my mind is the loss of communication between persons. 
  


  Just like the picture above, we can see that two people site opposite to each other, but they are playing with their phones instead of talking to each other. This kind of phenomenon is very prevalent across the world. More and more people cannot live without phones. They ignore the importance of communication and social activities.
  As my experience, my boyfriend likes to play his Iphone 6 when we eat at the restaurant. I'd like to chat with him about my life and things that happened to me. When I see that he plays the phone, I just feel that I am ignored and he do not care about me. Over the time, people may be hard to communicate with others, and people may be easy to become strangers.
  Yes, technology could help to improve our life quality, however, we may lose many happiness on the phone.



Picture from the following website:
http://tech.sina.com.cn/zl/post/detail/2012-08-20/pid_7524766.htm

没有评论:

发表评论