2015年3月26日星期四

Could it be more easy for us to throw the rubbish?

Could it be more easy for us to throw the rubbish?
  The last  blog I just wrote about the dustbin in Sydney and raise the problem that I think will impact the quality of life in Sydney. And this blog, I just want to recommend some solutions for that issue.
  As I mentioned before, this problem may not attract the attention of the residents who live there for many years. However, we cannot ignore the issue and just leave it there. What we need to do is to find the solutions for this problem and improve the life quality.
  Here are some solutions that I want to recommend;
  • Raise the recognition on the problem; 
  The aim of this solution is to attract residents and the government to attentions on this problem, and make them aware that this would impact our life quality.  So there will be increasing people concerning this problem and willing to find solutions to improve their quality of life.




  • Building more dustbins in suburbs;
  According to my feeling on this situation, I just recommend that the government or the planners could implement the policy to regulate the distance between the garbage bins. Installing more dustbins on the road to help those people who want to throw their garbage.




  • Improve the management of the waste system.

  This method is a kind of long-term solution that I think can mitigate the problem. The core of the problem is the management. Just like my hometown that I mentioned last blog, the distribution of the dust bins in my hometown is appropriate and reasonable. Of course, the management of waste includes many different parts or procedures. A good management can help to improve the waste system, thereby improve the quality of life. For this blog, I just want to talk about the distance between two garbage bins. Curtailing the distance between two public dust bins around 50 metres would be appropriate.

  Garbage bins on roads may not attract people's attention. However, I want to help to raise the recognition of the importance of those things. They really can affect our lives, and in Sydney, such a metropolitan and tourist city, this aspect is very important that the local government should consider carefully.

没有评论:

发表评论